Monday, January 28, 2013

what I have been up to!




It has been awhile since I have updated my blog. Mostly because we have been way too busy! My daddy left in September for some place called Afghanistan, if you ask me where he is I will tell you he is at a hotel :) Since he left I have eaten a couple of foods. I was enjoying a diet of Cod for about 2 weeks and all seemed to be going well when all of a sudden I started to break out in hives. Well you know what that meant, no more fish. At that point my mommy was kind of upset, because we are really running out of foods to try, so the Dr. suggested beans. I love beans! I ask for them hot with salt! Other people think its funny when i ask my Mom for hot beans with salt, but they are so good and make my tummy full. So for 3 months I have been loving beans! We went to Legoland, and I ate beans, we went to Seattle and I ate beans, we went to the San Diego Zoo and I ate beans...you get my drift. I ate beans all the time! My Mommy asked all her friends to pray (and they did) that the beans would agree with my body. How lucky am I that I have so many people who love me and pray for me?!? So about 2 weeks ago I went back to the hospital, where i charmed all the nurses into giving me my own bottle of bubbles, and had another endoscopy and biopsy. This is around my 12th on in my life. The Dr. told us that everything looked really good so my Mom was as she put it cautiously optimistic, and then a few days later that the biopsy showed a low but not perfect amount of eosinophils. This was so frustrating! I want to eat! Today we went back to see the Dr. and she told us some great news! The beans are a pass! I have a food that I can eat! Although the numbers were higher then most people, for me they were really low! Yea! So happy to be able to eat hot beans with salt! Next up, bananas.......

No comments:

Post a Comment