Saturday, October 6, 2012

2 months....

That's how long since I last had food. I think I told you that pork was a fail and that I was going back on formula for a couple months to get my body healthy again. It was a tough few weeks to start with, I really loved my bacon, but after the first 3 weeks I stopped asking. I have had a busy 2 months.My Daddy left for Afghanistan, which was really sad for our family. We miss him everyday.  I am going potty in a toilet and I started preschool. My Mom says I am awesome and took to it like a fish to water! It's so much fun that instead of crying at drop-off I cry at pick-up. I am growing bigger everyday on my formula.
On Tuesday my Mom and my brother (bubba) and I went to San Diego because I had another procedure on Wednesday. We had a lot of fun going to the movies and seeing my Uncle Darren.
Some other kids in the waiting room were scared and crying when it was time for them to go back but I have done this over 12 times, so I know that I will be fine. Plus Mommy said I could have a cup after we saw the Dr. so I was ready to go when the Dr. came into the room. I am a big boy so I just walked myself into the operating room :)
The tests looked good, so now we know that my body is definitely tolerating the formula. So the next step is more allergy testing and then a new food hopefully within the next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment