Thursday, November 17, 2011

another day, another procedure :)

So I have had yet another procedure or surgery or whatever you want to call it, and for the 1st time in over a year I have a healthy esophagus. No eosinophils in sight!For me this is a Huge deal. I have been on a formula only diet for over 2 months and am ready to dig in! I am officially cleare for lamb. Why lamb you ask, well I am allergic to pretty much everything else. I am not allergic to lamb, so hopefully my body reacts well. I had my 1st taste this morning and it was delicious! I was so excited to eat that I threw my cup aside in order to get a taste of the lamb that my mom had been cooking all night in the crock pot. It is weird to eat after so long, and I had a tough time remembering to chew ad swallow, but all in all it was a success. I think I can get used to this!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for Connor! Hope the lamb trial will go well and his body will tolerate it!

    ReplyDelete