Monday, June 4, 2012

No Tuna, no peaches, whats next?

In the past few months we have tried a couple different foods. I loved Tuna, and ate it right up! IT was so good and filling. After 2 months of eating tuna I had another endoscopy and the Dr. was very happy with the results. My mom was so happy she started crying! I finally had a food that my body would let me eat. Unfortunately the Dr. was wrong. The labs came back and although not as bad as some of the foods I have tried in the past, tuna was out. After a month of eating just formula Mommy started trying to feed me peaches, ick! I did not like them. Slimy and drippy, not to my liking at all. Mommy made them into chips and they were so good! Too bad they made me very sick! After only 3 days i was not feeling good at all and having a lot of problems. Peaches are a fail for sure! Now we are out of foods to try, or i should say out of foods that I am willing to try. I don't like anything that is slimy of wet or juicy. After eating only meat for the past year I just don't like how it feels. I am actually ok with just having formula and the Dr. gave us formula in a juice box that I LOVE!  We see the Dr. next week, and maybe she will have some ideas for me :)

2 comments:

  1. You are the cutest little curly top that I know, and I'm very proud of your mommy to say the least. She has handled all of this with such strength and she makes dealing with all of your allergies look so easy :) I really love you and your mommy Connor and ive been praying that they find a tasty food that suites your lil body just right! That way we can have a "one food picnic" the next time I see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my little hero. I am so proud of you. You have the best mommy and big brother there is. I love you.

    ReplyDelete