Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's Been a while....

Hi Friends, I know it has been awhile since I posted but we have had a busy few months. Most of you know that I failed the tuna food trial, much to our surprise. The Dr. originally told us that it was a pass, but upon further testing it looks like I had a reaction, although much smaller then any in the past. I took a break from food for about 6 weeks to get my body back to normal and then started pork. Oh man.... bacon is amazing! I ask for it every day. After 3 months of pork I am sad to say that I will no longer be enjoying this delicious meat. I have failed yet another food trial. I am really mad, and quite grumpy about the situation. Please pray for our family in the next couple months because living on liquid is not fun for me or my family. After 6 weeks of formula I will be going back in for another endoscopy to make sure my body is all clear. If it is then I will begin another food trial, this time accompanied by steroids to help keep my body clear. This is a trial medication, well the medication is not a trial but using it this way is a trial. So we don't know if it will work. Yesterday we went to the Dr. and after 4 hours got a bit of good news , some allergy tests that had previously been positive came back negative. This gives me more options for food trials!

I turned 3 last month and my parents took me to Disneyand! We had so much fun riding all the rides, I am finally tall enough for a lot of stuff!



In other news i am going to be starting pre-school in a couple weeks! Scary for my Mommy but so exciting for me! 2 days a week with a bunch of other kids my age, what could be better. Now I just need to get going on this potty training! Thanks for following my journey :) I am so lucky to have so many people who care about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment