Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Summer isn't easy


You know what I love to do? I love to go to the park and slide! It is my favorite thing to do outside. I would happily spend hours going up and down the slide behind my house. Too bad for me there are a lot of dangers at the park. A child leaving a cheese cracker on the ground can become a case of serious diarrhea, and a peanut can send me to the ER. I want to eat everything, and as a 2 year old I don't really understand why I can't. Today I got ahold of some of my brothers popcorn, and within a few hours was very sick.... this is not fun! So for those who aren't in the loop, I am eating tuna right now. I have been eating it for about 3 months (endoscopy coming nest week) and I really don't know how I am doing. My mom really hates to even guess at this point because it is sad when I fail a food trial. Pray for a clear endoscopy next week if you have a chance. We are at the end of our choices for proteins, so far I have had a reaction to chicken, turkey, beef, pork and lamb.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were trying tuna! Hoping it's "the one"!

    ReplyDelete